In the retail industry, change is the only constant. From 2020 to 2022 and, yet again, at the top of a new year, the evolution of data, supply chains and consumer behavior continues. And the urgency around responding to each of these shifting elements is perennially reshaping the way retailers, brands, shoppers and advertisers interact, engage, spend and capture revenue.
On March 22, join Cale Weissman, editor-in-chief of Modern Retail, as he leads a live virtual forum at 1 p.m. EDT to explore what retail-industry leaders are doing to match the pace — and stay ahead of — a never-static retail landscape.
RSVP now and learn more about:
• How retail data is evolving and what first-party and contextual approaches are working for retailers and their advertising partners.
• What has happened since the height of recent supply-chain challenges — and what’s next?
• How pricing, promotion and personalization are changing in 2023.
• What the retail consumer wants — and what they’ll demand in the year to come.
• The state of e-commerce and DTC, and new in-store developments.
Presented by Snowflake